Thursday 27 May 2010

Noisy Roadworks

MORNING!

Sorry, I have to shout. The roadworks on Sheep Street and Silver Street have moved up the road so I can't hear myself think! I do want to stress that all the businesses are open as usual, and could do with local support more than ever while this is going on. I think everyone's avoiding the street but we're all still here and we need you!

New in this morning is JP Jewellery. It's made by Jess in Wellingborough. It's all handmade and each piece is a completely unique one-off. They're very very pretty and can be seen in the accessories display in the counter.

Still on an accesories theme, the pick of the day is this bracelet. Reminiscent of the Links Of London Love Links collection, but without the huge price tag, it has handbag, shoe, and heart charms on it. The photo isn't great because it's so shiny! Very girly, very chic, and very in at the moment.

Right, the drilling seems to have stopped for a few minutes so I'm going to take some paracetamol and, in the words of Depeche Mode, enjoy the silence.

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Generator - The Holloways

No comments:

Post a Comment