Saturday 8 May 2010

The weekend is upon us

Well, Saturday morning. I'll admit, I don't like getting up for them. But got Pete in the shop on and off today, keeping me company, and he's gone to get me a McDonalds breakfast so it's not all that bad, really! Think we've got him and SteveO flyering in town today as well (so if a small dark guy and a tall ginger guy try to thrust a flyer at you, please take it!), so it's a shame it's not a bit nicer out there but I think this is as close to daylight as we're going to get. I do sound a bit weather obsessed in this blog entries, but it really does make a difference on people's moods (and their shopping habits!) so it pays to be aware of it!

Anyway, off the topic of weather and on to clothes! Pick of the day today is this gorgeous Death Kitty paw dress. The little white bows and sixties-style buttons are very cute, the paw print is really different, but the best thing about it as far as I'm concerned is the shape. It has to be one of the most flattering dresses ever! Definitely worth trying it on if it takes your fancy, and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, breakfast has arrived so that's my bit of plugging for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment