Wednesday 26 May 2010

I love Rock N Roll

Morning,

All excited in the shop today as I get to see the new Max C range later (and maybe some bits from Uttam's new label, Iska). Been getting loads of great comments on our new interior sign (on the wall, above my head) that Pete made.

The pick of the day today is this Worn Free 'as worn by' Joan Jett t-shirt. I thought it was quite relevant given we're awaiting the UK release of the Kristen Stewart/Dakota Fanning starring biopic The Runaways, and this t-shirt gives you the chance to be ahead of the game! We have this one starting at Extra Small as well as the bigger sizes, so it's perfect for guys and gals.

Really need some caffeine today! So if you're planning on popping in, bring me a black coffee please!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Loser - Glee Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment