Thursday 31 March 2011

Prom Night

Morning,

I should know by now that when I go to the bank on a morning, sticking up a Back In 5 Minutes sign is a tad optimistic! Going to start campaigning for my branch to have one of those priority customer counters so business account holders can get through quicker, and in my case open the shop! I have a feeling I am not their greatest priority but we'll see how it goes!

Got the last episode of Lily Allen: From Riches To Rags recorded on my Sky+ so looking forward to catching up on that. It's been really great (in a schadenfreude way, I guess!) to see that even with an infinitely larger budget, setting up a clothing shop is not the easiest thing. I thought it was just me being an idiot! I've found the whole thing quite inspiring to be honest! Really want to visit Lucy In Disguise when I can next treat myself to a trip to London (that's your cue to buy lots of stuff from Unorthodox so I can!).

I just had to break off to panic that we were having an earthquake, but it turns out it was just the roadworks people round the back of the shop driving a... erm, is it a steamroller if there's no steam? Anyway, it made the entire building shake. It's too early in the day for noisy machinery (says the girl currently listening to an Alec Empire track).

With prom season coming up, I thought this dress would be a perfect Pick Of The Day. This is the Special Evening SENOA06 Prom Dress in Black, £55.00. It comes with the shawl as well, and is one of the most admired of our prom dresses, with beautiful sequined detail on the side going up to the neckline and straps. It has an elasticated back as well, so it fits like it was made for you. An absolute bargain for the price! We have a selection of Special Evening dresses on our online shop and in store, however if you are looking for a specific size or colour that you don't see, just ask and we may be able to order it in for you.

Have a great day, and see you tomorrow!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Possibilities (Live At Glastonbury) - Amp Fiddler

No comments:

Post a Comment