Thursday 10 March 2011

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

Morning,

I wish the weather would make it's mind up... I don't know whether it's still coat season or if I should just take a jacket (plus, I have my eye on one of the Yumi Malin Blazers).

Just a heads up that we will be shutting early today at 4.45pm. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone. I'm off flat hunting, and a homeless shopkeeper is not a happy shopkeeper! While we're shut, you can always leave us messages on our Facebook page, or browse, order and use the contact form on our online shop.

Pick Of The Day today are these Temporary:Secretary Hello Kitty Earrings, £6.00. We only have one pair left now, so if you've had your eye on them, act quickly! They are for pierced ears, with silver plated backings. The little Hello Kittys on them add a subtle bit of kitsch to any outfit.

Friday tomorrow!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: London - Noonday Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment