Thursday 10 June 2010

Art For Art's Sake

Morning,

I just got my first catalogue that referenced Christmas displays. I will be honest with you now, I have given no thought to Christmas displays. Because it's June! Oh dear, maybe I should start planning. Anyone want to dress up as an elf? :)

Pick of the day today is another fantastic piece of Pippa Alice artwork. It's called The Houses On The Hill. This is a signed original, hand drawn and coloured, A6 in size, on handmade recycled cotton rag paper. We have several of her pieces in stock, so come have a look. It's a great chance to own a little piece of original art for you to frame and put up wherever you like (or they'd make a great gift). If you come in store, they are displayed in our counter. As always, if you don't see what you want, just ask!

Right, better start thinking about Christmas then. :P

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Ambling Alp - Yeasayer

No comments:

Post a Comment