Tuesday 8 June 2010

You shall go to the ball

Afternoon,

Yes, blog post is a lot later today (as was our Facebooking and Tweeting), but I wanted to get our new Iska dresses out on display. We currently have in 3 new styles from them, and all three are very Sex And The City (especially the black and pink one. You'll know it when you see it!). I think I may have to try on a couple of them later! A big thank you to Carly for helping sort them all out! Also had Steve and Paul from The Liabilities rehearsing upstairs earlier. Sounded great!

So at last, the pick of the day. Iska (obviously). Pure 80s retro this one, with block colour, gold piping on the sleeves, butterfly print, and the belt. There's a lot of dresses with this shape coming out at the moment, and this is my favourite of all that I saw. Is it possible to be retro and fashion-forward at the same time? I also have Barry M nail paints that match the colours of the dress pretty closely, if you fancy being creative! I'll admit, the dress does take a bit of guts, but it's definitely one for the fashionistas.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the afternoon and I'll try not to be so late tomorrow!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Bring It On Down - Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment