Saturday 5 June 2010

Bag yourself a bargain!

Morning,

Oh, I'm loving the sunshine! Shame I'm indoors really, but to be honest, I love it in Unorthodox (although I may be getting restless by about 4pm!).

I've had this dress as pick of the day before but now the sun is shining I thought it was worth having it again. Especially since I've noticed that a lot of the big online retailers are charging £42 for it, and Unorthodox's price is only £35 (plus, come in store and you have no postage and packing charges, you can try it on, and you get it immediately!). It's by Max C, has been photographed on celebrities, and is very cute. With a drop waste, flattering gathering above the bow, and huge pockets (very in), it can be dressed up for evenings, or worn out in the sunshine as a casual day piece. Max C clothes only go up to a UK size 14, however given the loose fit of the dress, I've seen a few size 16 ladies try it on and look great, so well worth a look. If you're unsure of anything, just ask! It's what I'm here for!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby - Kid Creole & The Coconuts

No comments:

Post a Comment