Wednesday 9 June 2010

Almost There

Morning,

Well, reaction to the new dresses seems positive. Thank you to everyone who has commented on our Facebook or popped in. Always good to get feedback! As always, if you can't see the size or style you are looking for, just ask! I may have it stashed away, or I may be able to get you one, or at least I know what to get more of next time!

Since I've been banging on about dresses so much, I thought I'd go with a pick of the day that may appeal to the men. This is another one of our Worn Free t-shirts. I've already gone on before about what great quality they are, how they're fully licensed replicas of t-shirts worn by icons, and how much I love them, so I won't bore you with that again. This one is 'as worn by' John Lennon. Nice, non?

In a few hours we'll be half way to the weekend, so hang on in there, people!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: BBC Radio 1 Mini Mix - SBTRKT

No comments:

Post a Comment