Saturday 12 June 2010

En-ger-land

Morning,

First England World Cup match tonight! Followed by Bungee at The Horseshoe, down the road from the shop. Think I might buy myself one of our Iska dresses for the occasion! And don't forget to check our Facebook page for the special offer... it ends at the close of business today so get in there quick!

As our Death Kitty range is proving so popular, I thought I'd have this 'Siri' skirt as the pick of the day. It's of a style I'm terming 'cutepunk' and I think so much of the Death Kitty collection come into that category. Good value, great quality, and fantastic designs, I totally understand why their clothes are flying out the door. This skirt has the DK logo safety pinned to it, black netting at the edge, and a great purple tartan. It also looks great teamed with the Death Kitty skull and rose leggings we have in, too. Or just go for classic fishnets!

Right, time to finish my coffee!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: The Prettiest Star - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment