Thursday 6 January 2011

Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam

Morning,

Our Worn Free t-shirts seem to be especially popular in the sale! Not surprising really when you realise they're now all only £25! Have a look around, that's very cheap for these beauties!

On my ongoing quest to work my way through all the Stargazer hair dyes, I have now forsaken my beloved Rouge for their Violet one, and I'm loving it! Might stick with this one for a little while. Plus, I have just about finally washed out all of the glitter from their Glitter Shakers from NYE (thanks to Deb at The Horseshoe for that one!).

Anyway, back to Worn Free for our Pick Of The Day. As I mentioned, all of the Worn Free t-shirts are now in our sale, but be quick as sizes and numbers are limited so when they're gone, they're gone! This is the Jesus Saves one in blue (also available in white) and is a fully licensed reproduction of the one worn by Keith Moon of The Who. It comes with the distinctive WF swingtag showing Mr Moon in the original, with all the info of when and where he wore it back in the day. The best bit of bargain band merch you'll see in a long time!

Worn Free Keith Moon Jesus Saves t-shirt in blue on our online shop.

Have a great Thursday!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Runaway - Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment