Wednesday 20 April 2011

You're Still On Your GameBoy

Morning,

Planning on finishing reading C.J. Stone's The Last Of The Hippies today before moving on to Case Histories by Kate Atkinson (also have Emma Donoghue's Room to start as well). A big thank you to all the friends who pop in with books I can borrow!

I've been meaning to dye my hair for days now but something always keeps coming up. I will do it tonight! Going to finish off the last of my Stargazer hair dye in Violet, then switch to something else next time. I used their Rouge one before and that was great, but tempted to try a new colour entirely. Coral Blue maybe? Any opinions out there?

Pick Of The Day today is this awesome RedRock Fashion GameBoy Necklace, £7.00. A great bit of 80s retro, it's on a long chain and made of hama beads. RedRock are a fantastic up and coming label coming up with bright, casual, fun clothing and accessories. Get 'em while we mere mortals can still afford 'em!

Enjoy the sunshine!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Mambo No.5 (A Little Bit Of...) (Extended Mix) - Lou Bega

No comments:

Post a Comment