Thursday 7 April 2011

An Eye For An Eye

Morning,

I've declared Winter over and bought out my pink Raybans. That's the official sign of Spring. :)

Going to be doing some price reductions later, so keep your eyes open for those!

Yesterday I finished reading Kate Atkinson's Started Early, Took My Dog. I'd not read any of her books before, and it was quite an interesting novel, if not particularly earth-shattering. Might give some of her other books a go. Bit of a holiday read, if you're going away this Summer. I have now started on The Last Of The Hippies by CJ Stone that our photographer Brian has loaned to me.

Today's Pick Of The Day is one of the most distinctive types of Dr Marten available. If you really love them, say it loud and proud with these Dr Marten 1B60 20-Eye Zip Boots in Cherry Red, £120.00 (also available in black). They have a zip on the inside leg so you won't spend forever getting in and out of them, as well! These look especially awesome with one of our Death Kitty skirts!

Have a great day. Almost Friday!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: The Devil Walks In The Sand - The Cooper Temple Clause

No comments:

Post a Comment