Saturday 7 May 2011

Each Man Kills The Thing He Loves

Morning,

Quite like it when it rains, gives me an excuse to use my Audrey Hepburn umbrella. They're currently out of stock, but I will let you know when we get them back in. As it's Retro-Beat tonight at The Horseshoe down the road, with The Francis Jetty playing live, I'm tempted to treat myself to a new dress. I'm thinking of going for the Yumi Meila Lace Tea Dress, but I'm not sure which colour to choose. If you have any ideas, let us know on our Twitter account. I think I'm going to have to try them all on to see. It's a hard life! :)

Make sure you grab a copy of the Northants Evening Telegraph if you're in the area on Monday. Check out their fantastic fashion, beauty and shopping section, Spree, and look out for our fantastic new advert, showing our artist and model Rebecca in the Yumi Xaviera Parrot Sun Dress in beige. Cut out the advert and bring it in to receive 10% off all Yumi clothes!

Pick Of The Day today is this Ethically Traded 'Better To Have Loved And Lost' Retro Metal Sign, £7.00. It features the wise words 'It's better to have loved and lost than to live with the psycho for the rest of your life'. Admit it, if you don't need this sign, you certainly know someone who does! It features a retro fifties housewife image, and comes with the wire attached ready to hang. A great gift for yourself, or a recently single friend (maybe use your discretion on that one!).

Have a great weekend!

Kat

Now Playing In The Shop: Karma Police - Radiohead

No comments:

Post a Comment